- Both the master bath and closet doubled in size, using the guest bath space for it.
- The guest bath was moved to the old hallway, and a 2" x 9" piece of the office was taken to do it.
We worked to keep the same overall footprint for the structual walls, this helped keep the cost down. We removed a wall that was mostly pocket door, moved the guest bath wall over slightly, and added doorways.
The former master bath was only 7" x 8", and both baths were extremely dated.
Now the master is 8" x 14" and closet is 6" x 14".
What really made the difference:
- Added the Jacuzzi tub
- Added the window overlooking the forest
- Heated floor (Suntouch)
- Stone sinks
- 200 sf of tile and mosaic slate
- Textured paint on the walls
- Oil-rubbed brass fixtures
Click on the title link or here for the full photo set.