Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sherwood, Oregon Named a Top-10 City in America for Families

I am an unwavering fan of Oregon. I know that I am biased, having always lived here, but we really do have just about everything: forest, ocean, mountains, desert, rivers, cities and small towns. I travel a lot of places, and I haven't found anywhere I would rather live.

Our town, Sherwood, is one of the great places in Oregon. It was just named one of the best cities in America to raise a family. Here is a link to the article. We are close to Portland, and all it offers, but we adjacent to the country and still have a small town atmosphere.

Here are a few pictures from around town...









Every place has its pros and cons, and I think we have more than our share of the pros here. I am thankful to be able to invest ourselves in a place like Sherwood.

No comments:

See my article library on eHow...