Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Friday, November 28, 2008

Garden Shed #32 - Finished the Windows and the Shed

I finished replacing all the glass in the windows with plexiglas, which worked much better. Each window (these are 2' x 3') cost about $10 for the plastic.


Here are a couple of pictures of the windows installed. I am very happy with "cottage" look they provide.



With these installed, I am officially calling the garden shed project finished. There are a lot of other things to be done around the shed, but I am waiting until spring to start working again. I will spend the next couple of months building furnitire and working on small projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How charming! How sweet is that going to be next summer?

See my article library on eHow...