Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Friday, November 28, 2008

Craft Closet #3

My DW had the opportunity to start outfitting her craft and sewing centers. The pegboard works really well, giving her a lot of flexibility in how she sets the areas up. Here is a picture of the craft closet...


I took extra care to hang the pegboard with the holes lined-up horizontally, so we could use it to mount adjustable shelving in the 1/4" holes. Since the pegboard is fairly thin, I added a few support screws the shelf brackets to make sure they were sturdy.

Here is the sewing closet. My DW is just in the process of setting this up.


I need to add some task lighting under the shelves this weekend to keep the shadows off of the work surfaces.

All craft center posts

No comments:

See my article library on eHow...