Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Handy Guys Podcast

I have been listening to podcasts for a couple of years, and I finally ran across a DIY one that I think is worth checking out: The Handy Guys Podcast.

Most of the DIY / remodeling podcasts I have listened to so far are basically a bunch of product placement ads, with very little actual content (just what we all need more of). These guys do feature sponsored products, but there is also a fair amount of actual information in their shows. The hosts also do a good job at keeping it interesting with personal stories.

My favorite so far has been their basement refinishing series, which goes into quite a bit of detail on the whole process.



I have made this a sidebar link under resources both on this site and my other site, 10K Kitchen Remodel.

No comments:

See my article library on eHow...