Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Theater #20 - Follow-up on the Sheetrock Screen

We have had the sheetrock theater screen in place for about and 3 weeks, and we are very happy with the results.


You get good contrast, but the picture is not too dark. Overall, the Behr Silver Screen paint (flat) seems to be just about the right color. If I were going to change anything, I may make it just a bit lighter - but at this point I am not changing anything.

I would take a picture of a movie playing, but I can seem to get a good image with my camera in the dark room.

1 comment:

RedKat said...

Thank you! I was hoping someone had used this idea. We are converting our garage into a "gameroom" znd picked up a projection on craigslist!

See my article library on eHow...