Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Book Table Finished

My DW finished painting the book table I made for her. She chose a black semi-gloss paint, and the finish turned out well as shown in the picture.


Here is the inspiration piece I used to desgin this table (sold by Ballard Designs)




Obviously this piece is much larger and open. I used the "X" pattern and edge details, on a smaller scale. I decided to make the sides solid, since the tipped-back shelf was not at the same angle as the "X", and wouldn't have looked good.

[Link to previous post]

1 comment:

Fred said...

The book table looks great. I found your site searching for home improvement blogs. I'll keep following periodically.

www.oneprojectcloser.com

See my article library on eHow...