Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do...

Here is another recommendation (non-sponsored) on DIY resources: Monkeysee.com. It was featured in our local paper's home and garden section this week. I checked it out and was fairly impressed.

The site seems to deliver good quality, comprehensive how-to videos. I reviewed two series: how to build a new closet and how to wax skis. Both were produced by professionals, and they went into plenty of detail. I think the series on building a closet gave all the information you would need to tackle the project.



I subscribed to the RSS feed for home and garden content, so I will get an update whenever there are new videos posted in this area.



I am planning on waxing my skis during the Christmas holidays, for the first time. I will definitely use the videos here to learn how to do it.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Very cool...thanks for alerting me to this site--there's a ton of good videos here!

See my article library on eHow...