Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Garden Shed #20 - More Painting

After church this morning the sun came out, and it looked to be a good day to finish spraying the shed. As soon as I got the second coat on, the clouds came over and it started to pour. Luckily, there was no wind, and the rain came straight down. The eves of the shed pretty much protected the siding, and everything turned out OK.


I really like the way the two-tone scheme came out. We have dark brown for the trim which will go on in a few days. I have feeling with the humidity in the air, the paint will take at least 3 days to fully set.

Next activity is to get the windows and doors built, then the steps and ramp. Once all that is in place, I will build the pergolas that go on the gable ends.

No comments:

See my article library on eHow...