Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Garden Shed #15 - Siding Complete

I finished getting all the battens and trim details complete, and about half the shed caulked. I hope to get it all done sometimes this weekend and prepared for paint. I also need to get the roofing on in the next few days.

We picked out colors, and now we have to decide which color goes on the top and which goes on the bottom. Sherwin-Williams sells quarts pretty cheap (less than $6) as color samples - we will put a bit on and decide what to do.







I bought a box-rail and trolley assembly to mount the sliding door - cost about $120 for a 12 ft setup. The next challenge is to figure out how to integrate it into the pergola that goes over the door.


No comments:

See my article library on eHow...