Greengate Ranch Remodel
Remodeling a Daylight Ranch in Oregon

Friday, July 18, 2008

Garden Shed #4 - Deconstruction Almost Complete

My son and I pretty much took the rest of the shed down today. As you can see in the picture, we are down to the piers and joists. The wood that is piled around still has the nails in it that we need to pull.


Here are all the materials that we have been able to clean up and reclaim so far. The shed looks like it came from a kit, where almost all the 2x4's are 6' long. I won't be able to use these for the studs, as they are going to be longer, but they can be used for joists and plates.


Now that I have access to the foundation parts, I can start building the new shed while my son continues to salvage materials.

No comments:

See my article library on eHow...