Here are the routed uprights:
Shelves attached to the first side:
I glued and stapled these in place.
I put in two screws to hold the shelves in tight during assembly:
I flipped it over to it's other side:
And put the other upright on:
Here is my son helping out a bit:
Here are two of the shelving units standing upright, after I glued and stapled the beadboard plywood to the backs:
Close-up shot of the shelves:
The installation of the four units went really well. I shimmed the right side plumb, and went from there. I put a few shims in a the back against the studs, but mainly sprayed expanding insulation foam back there.
Each unit has a 3/8" spacer (extra beadboard) between it and the next. This allows for easy adjustment. It makes the units has as through they were hinged, so they can be aligned.
Now I need to put the faceframe pieces on, then trim it out.